Meet Wendy Hwang: Amazing Mom, Wife, Warrior, and PayanX Leader
Meet Terrell Goodman: Father, PayanX Warrior, and one of the best friends you’ll ever have. He’s an all around great human!
Hundreds Gather for Early Morning Workout in Santa Ana
While most of Santa Ana is sleeping, hundreds of people gather at the Santa Ana stadium. Each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday they participate in a free workout program called the PayanX Experience.
The program focuses on… read full article
Meet the amazing Ivonne Costa! Know that many of the great times you will remember for a lifetime are the ones when you stepped outside of your comfort zone and tried something new.
I get to see the unleashing of global leaders right before my very eyes. Hector is one of those people who is unleashing the warrior within and helping others do the same. I’m convinced that tribes makes our lives better, and leading a tribe is the best life of all.
Recent UCLA graduate and City of Santa Ana native, Frania Mendoza, breaks it down! I love her raw, authentic courage. She’s one to watch. Her and others are returning home and unleashing the warrior within. Transformation is coming. A groundswell of PayanX leaders are training while most sleep because ‘good enough’ stopped being ‘good enough’ long time ago. We must be great!
Author: Erin AldersonPrep time: 10 minsTotal time: 10 minsServes: 2Ingredients
- 2 cups shredded Lettuce*
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 scallions, diced through part of the greens
- ½ cup cooked brown rice
- 1 ounce cojita cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Pinch of Salt and PepperInstructions
- In a large bowl, toss together shredded lettuce, avocado, chickpeas, scallions, cooked rice, and cojita cheese.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together ingredients for the dressing, Pour over the salad and toss until salad is coated.Notes*I used Butter Lettuce for this salad and it was absolutely perfect (it’s one of my favorites!) However, any type would work as would spinach or kale!(Source: itsafitbla)